NASCAR 2001 (PSX) Preview
Platforms : Playstation, Playstation 2
Release Date : Fall 2000
NASCAR 2001 puts you in the driver's seat of your favorite NASCAR ride. Compete for the NASCAR Championship on 18 official NASCAR-sanctioned tracks as any one of 40 current and legendary drivers. Thunder down the straights with 750+ horses under your hood, bump and grind in the corners, and master the nuances of short tracks, superspeedways and road courses to take home the Championship.
NASCAR 2001 uses a brand new game engine with enhanced graphics, car physics, and challenging computer AI model.
Compete with computer drivers that model the real-life tendencies of NASCAR drivers—Earnhardt dives low into the corner, Jarrett drives consistently on long runs, and Gordon is smooth in and out of the turns.
New Screens (13)
- Thirty three active drivers and cars updated for the 2000 season including Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett, Terry Labonte, Bobby Labonte, Jeff Burton, Jeremy Mayfield, Rusty Wallace, John Andretti, Kyle Petty, Adam Petty, Mike Skinner, Tony Stewart, Ernie Irvan, Kenny Irwin Jr., Kenny Wallace, Johnny Benson, Ken Schrader, Ricky Rudd, Darrell Waltrip, Michael Waltrip, Bill Elliott, Sterling Marlin, Bobby Hamilton, Ward Burton, Steve Park, Geoffrey Bodine, Wally Dallenbach, Chad Little, Kevin Lepage and Joe Nemechek.
- Eighteen official NASCAR tracks are in the game, including Daytona, Atlanta, California, Charlotte, Bristol, Darlington, Homestead, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Martinsville, Michigan, North Carolina, Phoenix, Pocono, Richmond, Sears Point, Talledega, Texas and Watkins Glen.
- New technology: NASCAR 2001 uses a brand new game engine with enhanced graphics, car physics, and challenging computer AI model.
- Career Mode: Create a driver and race through a Career—see if you can triumph as Series Champion in multiple seasons.
- RACE AT DAYTONA: For the first time, the world center of racing appears in a NASCAR videogame. Race against the pack in the Daytona 500!
- Authentic NASCAR racing: The real drivers, cars, teams, tracks, sponsors, and rules. Only EA SPORTS delivers real NASCAR racing—all the action, excitement, and bumper-to-bumper, green flag to checkered flag excitement of America's #1 motorsport.
- New Team Mode: Create your own team with up to three NASCAR drivers. Control any car on your team at any point in the race and see if you can manage your team and take home the Team Championship. You can even race your team against a buddy's team.
- Top Drivers: Over 30 drivers including Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt, Tony Stewart, Dale Jarrett, Bobby Labonte, Mark Martin, and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- More tracks: Daytona and 18 other NASCAR tracks with both day and night racing plus bonus fantasy road courses.
- Full or 'TRACK PACK' Season: Race a full or half NASCAR season or choose to compete on track packs: race just on short tracks, road courses, speedways, fantasy tracks, or superspeedways.
- Tough Racing: Compete with computer drivers that model the real-life tendencies of NASCAR drivers—Earnhardt dives low into the corner, Jarrett drives consistently on long runs, and Gordon is smooth in and out of the turns.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame: Post your own game records alongside real-life NASCAR records.
Related Link : NASCAR 2001 Playstation 2 Preview
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |