[an error occurred while processing the directive]
Virtua Tennis (DC) Interview
Our Cliff O'Neill
recently had a chance to interview Mie Kumagai, Virtua Tennis Producer.
8) How many players can play at once? Is there a doubles match?
Yes, it is possible to play doubles matches. 1-4 players may play at one
9) How many courts are included in the game, and are they based on actual tennis courts found around the world or fantasy-based?
There are 5 courts that can be played in arcade and exhibition modes from
the very beginning. After World Circuit is cleared, the number of
playable courts increases. All the courts are not real, but we modeled the
them after famous stadiums around the world.
10) Are there varying weather conditions or different types of turf to content with during matches?
The weather does not vary in the game. We are putting a great
deal of effort in the direction and intensity of the light on each court.
There are four different types of surfaces: grass, clay, hard court and
carpet and the ball responds different to each surface.
11) Is “Virtua Tenni”s based on the Naomi arcade board?
Yes it is.
12) When can American gamers expect to see “Virtua Tennis” at their local arcade?
The arcade version is already available in US arcades. They have been
available in arcades since last December.
>> Click here for more...
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |