[an error occurred while processing the directive]
Virtua Tennis (DC) Interview
13) Will the Dreamcast port offer any extras like secret characters, extra courts, or new gameplay modes?
As mentioned earlier, we have added hidden characters, new courts, and
new modes in the Dreamcast port.
14) Since the Dreamcast has four controller ports, will there be any exclusive multi-player modes included in the port?
There is no exclusive multi-player mode, however, it is possible for 1-4
players to play arcade and exhibition modes.
15) Are there any plans for an online multi-player mode?
No, we are not planning to do so.
16) Many were disappointed with the lack of analog control in the Dreamcast port of “Virtua Striker 2.” Will the Dreamcast version of “Virtua Tennis” offer analog control?
Yes, it will be possible to play “Virtua Tennis” using the analog thumb pad.
The game is also Jump Pack compatible.
17) Will Virtua Tennis receive any type of graphical upgrades or changes that will specifically take advantage of the Sega Dreamcast, or will it be a direct port?
We are making great efforts to improve overall graphics and character
quality in the Dreamcast version. The Dreamcast version of the game
will look even more realistic than the arcade version.
We would like to thank Mie Kumagai, Virtua Tennis Producer as well as Cliff "Funkadelic" O'Neill for their
part in the interview.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |