Supercross 2000 (PSX,N64) Preview
EA SPORT unleashes Supercross 2000, an extreme motorcycle racing simulation for the PlayStation and N64. This new EA SPORTS franchise features 25 of the top Supercross and Freestyle riders of all-time. Riders can race in a full season of Supercross, enjoy head-to-head racing action or put on a big air show in the freestyle jump-off mode. Supercross 2000 features a sophisticated physics model that puts unparalleled control into the hands of the user.
Supercross 2000 features authentic stadium racing with towering table-tops, whoops and triple jumps. Track topography degrades with use, forming ruts and grooves. Racers will need to adapt to the changing conditions if they hope to dominate a Supercross season.
The jump-off mode features an extreme freestyle jumping competition. EA SPORTS enlisted the help of freestyle jumping legends Mike Metzger and Brian Deegan to create a freestyle dream track to be featured in Supercross 2000. Riders will be able to emulate favorite freestyle riders performing a host of difficult jump maneuvers including tail whips and heel clickers.
- Race factory bikes including, Honda CRs, Suzuki RM's, Kawasaki KX, and Yamaha YZ's.
- Real physics. Supercross 2000 features one of the most sophisticated motorcycle physics models ever, to give gamers much more control over rider and bike.
- 25 of the world's top Supercross and Freestyle Motocross riders.
- Dozens of stunt jumps including nac-nacs, whips, heel-clickers and the superman.
- Realistic Supercross tracks actually develop ruts and grooves affecting maneuverability as racing progresses.
- Race an actual Supercross season, create a rider from scratch and build a career, or compete in a freestyle jump-off contest.
- Two-Man play-by-play TV-style announcing featuring David Bailey.
- Split screen head-to-head racing.
- Analog and dual shock controller support.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |