Gran Turismo 2 (PSX) Preview
- Building upon the winning formula that made the original product a huge success, Gran Turismo 2 is being developed and
produced by the creators of Gran Turismo, Polyphony Digital (a satellite company of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.).
- Offering unprecedented auto racing realism, graphics and amazing gameplay, Gran Turismo 2 will allow gamers to choose from
close to 400 car models from world-class manufacturers including more European and American manufacturers.
- Virtual drivers can pick from more than 20 racing courses to push their vehicles and driving skills to their limits. The original
game offered more than 150 different cars and 11 tracks.
- Incorporating handling, maneuverability and throttle response that mirror true car physics, the incredibly genuine driving
experience of Gran Turismo 2 is further fueled by peerless 3-D graphics. The television-quality visuals are achieved by highly
detailed, updated car models and revolutionary environment mapping which maximizes the PlayStation game console's
- Authenticity is enhanced by recorded audio of actual cars and compatibility with the Dual Shock(TM) Analog Controller,
allowing the gamer to feel every bump on the course. Hundreds of modifications and improvements can be made to any car,
tuning them to conditions and tracks.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |