Castrol Honda Superbike 2000 (PC) Review
Officially licensed and developed in conjunction with former world Superbike
champions Castrol Honda, this is the most accurate motorcycle simulation ever
made, allowing PC users to race the awesome 190 mph RVF-RC45. All the action
is presented with stunning realism. Compete against up to 23 other riders around
20 incredibly detailed race circuits.
- Real time chrome mapping on the bikes for an incredible shiny effect.
- Network play for up to 6 players including Championship mode.
- 10 brand new tracks as well as maintaining the 10 from the original game.
- Improved and quicker high frame rate (60 fps on PII 266 + Voodoo 2).
- Motion captured rider animations, including crash sequences, being thrown off the bike,
picking bike up, wheel bike back and wheely animations.
- Spectacular high and low side crashes.
- Full force feedback support including customization for any controller.
- Dynamic racing line and skid marks.
- New particle effects for smoke and debris, including sand, stones and rough kicking up off
the track etc..
- Weather conditions, vary your bike parts and strategy to suit different conditions.
- Improved rendering engine including Voodoo 2 SLI support, multi-texturing and alpha channel blending,
giving perfectly clear chain link fencing and trees etc..
- New intelligent off bike camera. For example, when you reverse the camera pulls away to show exactly
where you are going. The same applies when going into spins or showing off with "doughnuts".
- Zooming trackside cameras and end of race replays with varying camera views.
- 3D sound effects. Now you can hear the roar of other bikes as thay approach as well as the racing
atmosphere of your own bike performing.
- Real time rendered faring view.
- Significantly improved textures on man and bike.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |