NFL Quarterback Club 2002 (PS2,GameCube) Preview
Publisher: Acclaim Sports
Interview with Dan Baker of NFL Quarterback Club 2002.
NFL Quarterback Club 2002 delivers the ultimate football simulation with state-of-the-art graphics, game play and control. Featuring complete control of both the offense and defense, as well as comprehensive stat-tracking.
- Return of the NFL Quarterback Challenge mode, featuring four head-to-head events: speed and mobility, accuracy, long-distance throw and read and recognition;
- Unlock retired greats such as John Elway, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Jim Kelly and Phil Simms;
- All 31 NFL clubs and their stadiums all beautifully rendered along with over 1,500 NFL players;
- Play-by-play from Kevin Harlan and color commentary from Bill Maas;
- TV-style presentation;
- More than 1,500 all-new, motion-captured animations for seamless action on the field;
- Real-life player facial textures for more than 350 starting NFL players;
- Realistic player models feature blinking eyes, removable helmets, jaw motions and facial expressions;
- Five modes of play: Season, Exhibition, Quarterback challenge, Playoffs, and Pro Bowl.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |