[an error occurred while processing the directive]
FIFA 2000 (PC,PSX) Preview
FIFA 2000 lets players challenge the evolution of soccer in its latest edition of the award-winning FIFA Soccer series, EA SPORTS' best-selling worldwide product line. Featuring an unparalleled collection of national teams, domestic leagues and international matches, FIFA 2000 lets you play as or against the best of the best. With over 40 classic teams, you can match today's best against the greatest teams of all time. The redesigned season mode delivers league and cup matches in one schedule. Fight for the right to progress to the European Cups for the next season or suffer the ultimate consequences – relegation. Newcomers to the series will enjoy easy-to-play accessibility while experienced game players will appreciate the depth of gameplay.
- Up-to-date teams and rosters for the world's top 17 leagues (Brazil, Spain, England, Germany, Italy, France, Scotland, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Korea, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Israel, Turkey and Portugal), plus a vast selection of cup-contending teams from the rest of the world.
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) utilizes authentic soccer strategies and is designed to counter user tactics in mid-game.
- FIFA 2000 contains more than 40 classic teams to allow game players to pit their favorite classic teams against one another or challenge a classic team against a modern team.
- Realistic season schedules now include league matches and cup matches in one comprehensive schedule.
- Consecutive season play, with the joy of promotion and the threat of relegation, offers the chance to earn your team's advancement into the European Cups for the next season.
- Cinematic cut-scenes seamlessly capture all the action so players experience the impact, pain and emotion of a world-class game.
- Hard-core in-game animations capture the rough-and-tumble aspects of soccer with increased physical contact, giant collisions, and gnarly falls.
- User selectable set plays allow players more control than ever before during key moments of gameplay.
- Varied player heights, 3D-sculpted faces and detailed facial animations.
- Realistic light sourcing effects
- Game provides instant response to player commands to deliver fakes, dekes and moves like bicycle kicks, volleys, headers, scissors kicks as well as pinpoint passing, shots and dribbling.
- New shielding logic allows for more precise ball control, deliberate pacing and increased player interaction.
- Chest trapping allows players more control over air balls than ever before, allowing them to shield the ball from defenders' attacks.
- More than 80,000 words of original and detailed in-game commentary by John Motson, Chris Waddle and Mark Lawrenson.
- Realistic soccer chants and crowd noise.
- Motion-captured sequences of numerous professional players including Roy Lassiter (U.S. National Team/DC United), midfielder Preki Radosavljevic (U.S. National Team/Kansas City Wizards), goalie Mark Dodd (U.S. National Team/Dallas Burn), Steve Ralston (Tampa Bay) and defender Cle Kooiman (Miami Fusion/retired).
- Year-round website support will provide bonus roster updates, patches and other surprises.
- PSX Dual Shock™ support.
- PC (1 to 20 players); PSX (1 to 8 players).
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |