[an error occurred while processing the directive]
FIFA 99 (PC,PSX,N64) Preview
Publisher : EA Sports
Platforms : PC, Playstation and Nintendo 64
Release Date : November 1998
Welcome to club team soccer. In FIFA Soccer tradition, FIFA 99 builds on the award-winning gameplay and graphics only available from EA SPORTS. The emphasis is now focused on over 250 European teams to deliver the passion and excellence of club soccer from around the world. Unprecedented depth allows FIFA 99 players tremendous replay value through addictive gameplay and tournament variety. Create your own leagues and cups in this all-new soccer title from the makers of World Cup 98. The new Quickstart Mode – "two clicks and you're in," gets you onto the pitch and into the action with ease. FIFA 99 let's you play where the world's greatest soccer stars play.
- New real-time lighting effects give players an unprecedented level of realism.
- Players now have different heights, increased shading and new uniforms.
- 20 new stadiums from around the world.
- Game provides instant response to player commands to deliver pinpoint passing, shots and dribbling.
- New chest trapping allows players more control over air balls than ever before, allowing them to shield the ball from defenders' attacks.
- Game's artificial intelligence delivers better support for more realistic wing play and more responsive tackling.
- Complete control in the air with bicycle kicks, volleys, headers and scissors kicks.
- Player fakes and jukes allow you to beat your opponent in more ways than ever before.
- Semi-automatic goalies with advanced AI give the player better control over a team's defense.
- Over 250 club teams from 12 territories: Brazil, Spain, England, Germany, Italy, France, Scotland, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, USA and Portugal.
- Season mode delivers more leagues and cups with a tremendous variety of ways to play. Choose to play from three brand new cups, 12 leagues or create your own.
- Play the European Super League – a league with the best teams in Europe consisting of the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal, Paris St. Germain, and 13 other European club teams to choose from.
- Quickstart Mode gets beginners and experts alike onto the pitch and into the action with two clicks.
- PSX Dual Shock support
- N64 Rumble Pak enabled.
- PC (1 to 20 players); PSX (1 to 8 players); N64 (1 to 4 players).
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |