SuperCross Circuit (PSX) Preview
Capturing the fun of authentic motocross and supercross racing, SuperCross Circuit is based on official riders, tracks and licensed dirt bikes from Kawasaki, Honda,
Yamaha and KTM.
Featuring some of the industry's hottest motocross and supercross racers, SuperCross Circuit's champion racers include: Doug Henry, Mike LaRocco, John Dowd,
Larry Ward, Ezra Lusk, Casey Johnson, Sebastien Tortelli, Greg Albertyn, Jimmy Button, Ryan Hughes, Tim Ferry, Steve Lamson, Kevin Windham and Mickael
Pichon. SuperCross Circuit also features authentic motocross and supercross style racetracks that add to the game's realistic racing action. Tracks include: the
Metrodome, Pontiac Silverdome, Sam Boyd Stadium, Red Bud, Steel City and Glen One.
``SuperCross Circuit, as with all 989 Sports titles, delivers unparalleled authenticity, realism and motocross and supercross racing fun,'' said Jeffrey Fox, vice
president, marketing, 989 Studios. ``With professional riders, licensed bikes, authentic tracks and unprecedented gameplay features, SuperCross Circuit will let
gamers experience the fast-paced action of motocross racing from the safety of their couch.''
SuperCross Circuit allows gamers to race like the pros on 9 challenging supercross stadium tracks and 12 death-defying outdoor motocross courses. Using
authentic motocross bikes, gamers will test their mettle by handling a 200-pound bike and navigating hairpin turns, bumps and straight aways. SuperCross Circuit is a
fast-paced racing experience that emulates real-life track conditions over the course of the race - wet courses dry with time and ruts emerge and enlarge during the
- Captures authentic motocross and supercross racing and is based on official riders, authentic tracks and licensed dirt bikes from Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda and KTM.
- Features some of the industry's hottest motocross and supercross racers such as Doug Henry, Mike LaRocco, John Dowd, Larry Ward, Ezra Lusk, Casey Johnson, Sebastien Tortelli, Greg Albertyn, Jimmy Button, Ryan Hughes, Tim Ferry, Steve Lamson, Kevin Windham and Mickael Pichon. Top racing teams like Yamaha of Troy, Primal Fear and KTM are also featured.
- Nine challenging supercross stadium tracks and twelve death-defying outdoor motocross courses. Supercross tracks include: Las Vegas' Sam Boyd Stadium, the Astrodome, the Metrodome, Arizona's Bank One Ballpark, Michigan's Pontiac Silverdome. Twelve motocross tracks include: Steel City, Budds Creek, Red Bud, Unadilla and many, many more!
- Purchase modifications and upgrade bikes as you advance through the season: make engine modifications, change gear ratios, buy new suspension kits or a new Pro Circuit pipe and tires.
- Adding to the authenticity of the game are top equipment manufacturers like Fox Racing, FMF, Renthal, Sinisalo, Pro Circuit, White Brothers, Gaerne, O'Neal and Factory Connection.
- Real-life track conditions are emulated over the course of the race – wet courses dry with time, ruts emerge and bikes accumulate mud.
- Developed by Idol Minds, makers of Cool Boarders 3.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |