Rally Challenge (N64) Preview
Rally Challenge 2000 is a 3D, arcade-style auto racing game for the Nintendo® 64 where players embark on a scorching tour around the world on 3D tracks, each with its own nasty weather and wicked terrain. From the jungles of Brazil to the Australian Outback, in any of four different arcade-style modes, gamers will have their virtual driving skills put to the test.
- Four arcade-style modes to choose from, including:
- Arcade racing on three courses
- Championship mode series held in nine countries on unique tracks
- VS with up to four players racing simultaneously
- Choose from nine customizable, officially licensed cars with the driver's choice of automatic or manual transmission. Cars include the Hyundai Coupe Evo II, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V, Nissan Almera Kit Car, Proton Wira, Seat Cordoba WRC, Skoda Octavia, Subaru Impreza WRC, Toyota Corolla WRC and VW Golf GTI MK IV
- Customized settings for tires, steering, suspension and gear rations.
- Realistic gameplay, with car damage and changing weather affecting performance.
- Customize your terrain, time of day, course stage and weather conditions (sun, rain, fog or snow).
- Tight turns, challenging courses and crafty opponents to test even the most skilled driver.
- Race in nine international locations: Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Spain and the USA.
- Practice your driving skills in a time trial heat or a leisurely drive around the course.
- Choose from two points of view – straight on or real-time rear view.
- View an instant replay of the previous race from multiple angles.
- Rumble Pak Support
- Save up to four races on Memory Pak
- Developed by Imagineer Co. Ltd. and published by SouthPeak Interactive.
- Available June 2000.
- Suggested retail price: $49.95
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |