Motocross Madness (PC) Preview
Motocross Mania is the latest extreme sports offering from Deibus Studios, developers of the acclaimed motocross titles "Edgar Torronteras Extreme Biker" and "Moto-X 2000", which even inspired new real-life stunts in the sport such as the one-handed chicken and the unbelievable 360° rotation.
This new motocross feast contains four distinct game styles, with players competing in fast and furious races on stadium-based supercross circuits and across a multitude of wild outdoor motocross tracks.
Motocross Mania also perfectly captures the new craze of freestyle motocross riding with its extensive and unlimited stunt mode. Now gamers can feel the adrenalin rush of a heel clicker whilst sixty feet in the air or celebrating their victory with a nac-nac. A comprehensive replay system allows you to capture your coolest moves and post in on the web for all to see!
With enormous free-roaming environments, ranging from lush tropical landscapes to dune-filled deserts and populated with thousands of trees, hay bails and other real-world objects, as well as stadium and outdoor freestyle worlds, Motocross Mania title is sure to take all fans of bikes, racing, motocross and extreme sports in general to the next level.
Motocross Mania will be published on the PC format in Europe by Take 2 Interactive and in the USA by ODI Games (a division of Take 2 Interactive). Console versions are planned for 2001.
- Massive free-roaming worlds, some of the biggest ever seen in a racing game (over 12kmē), for both freestyle and track-based action
- 4 distinct styles of play: Motocross, Supercross, Freestyle, and Baja
- Over 20 fully modelled environments populated with thousands of objects - indoor and outdoor
- Next generation bike physics and handling for more realistic control
- Dynamic inverse kinematics rider ensures no two crashes will ever be the same
- Death-defying tricks and stunts to perform, with limitless combinations
- Vast panoramic views
- Real world physics allowing players to do anything a real bike can do
- Game modes ranging from time-trial to full championships
- Win championships to earn money for bike upgrades
- Fully adjustable and upgradeable bike parts, including suspension, brakes, chassis, gearing and much more !
- High Score tables so you can keep track of you best lap times or freestyle scores
- Total 360 degrees freedom of movement, including full rotation of the bike in every direction
- Multiple cameras and replay system to record and send your coolest moves to your friends
- Ability to create custom bike and rider textures and give to your friends
- Variable difficulty settings and assistance for all levels of play
- Multiplayer options for up to 8 players via LAN or Internet
- Force-feedback compatibility, allowing players to feel every impact
- 3D sounds make it feel like you are actually there
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |