Freestyle Motocross: McGrath vs. Pastrana (PSX) Preview
In Freestyle Motocross: McGrath vs. Pastrana, it's new school versus old school as the best supercross racer of all time, Jeremy “Showtime” McGrath, takes on rookie freestyle phenom Travis Pastrana in a game where finishing first doesn't necessarily mean you'll win. Racers are scored both on their race time and by the stunts they perform, which guarantees some interesting decision making. Gamers must balance radical tricks and speedy racing to take the checkered flag.
- Two great riders in one awesome game. Exclusively features Jeremy McGrath and Travis Pastrana, the two hottest stars of Supercross and Freestyle Motocross.
- Insane courses. Race against or as McGrath and Pastrana on long and fast, tricked out courses including: Loch Ness, Tombstone, Yosemite, Vegas and the Arctic.
- Always in control. Superior arcade physics and responsive control make sliding, braking and wheelies that much more thrilling.
- New features to explore as you play. 9 stunt-based levels combine freestyle trickery with balls to the wall racing action. Compete in freestyle against Supercross opponents to earn access to vertical shortcuts that give players a competitive advantage. Perform over 30 tricks (like the Pommel Spin, Rodeo, Recliner, Heart Attack, Indian Air, Backflip and many more).
- Options, options, options. Five game modes, including Single Race, Time Trials, Practice, Championship Series and Multi-player (all five modes are available as Freestyle, Race and Combo which is a combination of Freestyle and Racing); customizable bikes and riders; four bike classes (125cc, 250cc, 250cc Custom and Open); and weather, time and environmental effects.
- Extreme crashes! Realistic gameplay crashes feature Z-Axis's “Skeletal Dynamics System that generates real-time crashes that are different every time. Riders won't just see their crashes, they'll feel them with the DUALSHOCK analog controller.
- 30 Specialized Games. Card room sections adds more than 30 specialized games. Win the cards and unlock special bikes, game modes and tracks.
- Intense Competition. Two-player split screen gameplay for head to head competitions.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |