Grand Prix 3 (PC) Preview
The Formula One car racing simulation of the complete Grand Prix season featuring real
circuits, real teams, real drivers and real cars reproduced accurately as licensed by FOA,
the sport's governing body. Featuring Driving Aids for rookies, Quick Race,
Non-Championship Races and the complete Championship Season with full qualifying and
practice days, pit stops, complete car set ups and data logging.
Created by Geoff Crammond, the genius behind the best sellers F1 Grand Prix and Grand
- Real teams, real drivers, real tracks and real races of the 1998 Championship Season
- Official FI Licensed product endorsed by FOA, Formula One's governing body
- Compete in Quick Race, Non-Championship Race or the full Championship Season
- Five Levels of Difficulty from Rookie to Ace
- Eight Driving Aids including Auto Brakes, Auto Gears, Self-correcting Spin, Indestructible, Ideal Line, and Suggested Gear, Throttle help and Steering help.
- Virtual cockpit
- Highly detailed vehicle/track 3D graphics in both hardware and software modes
- Weather effects
- A wide range of TV-style and Game-style camera.
- Multiplayer on LAN for 4+.
- Completely rebuilt simulation system featuring new Physics, Full Tumble, etc.
- Technology leading audio including 3D sound.
Standard car set-up options including:
- Front/Rear wings
- Brake balance
- Gear ratios
Advanced Car Set up procedures include adjustments to:
- Ride Height
- Anti-Roll Bars with full reference guide
Highly detailed performance analysis including data logging with a wealth of information on each saved lap including:
- Steering Demand
- Gear Use
- Ride Height (for each wheel)
- Suspension Travel (for each wheel)
- Wheel Spin (for each wheel)
- Longitudinal & lateral acceleration
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |