Ferrari 355 (DC) Preview
Acclaim will also develop and publish the most intensive, thrilling game to hit the racing sector, based on the Ferrari 360 Challenge, a car that was totally developed and conceived for racing. The Ferrari 360 Challenge was unveiled at the 1999 International Frankfurt Motor Show and has been described as one of the most significant sports cars ever to be built at Maranello.
Acclaim's Ferrari 355 Challenge takes the gameplay of the legendary arcade game and brings the same exciting racing action to your Sega Dreamcast. Six courses, three levels, and three modes of play provide all the action a racing game fan could ever want
if you've got the guts!
- Six popular racing courses featuring incredible details: corners, peaks, valleys, grandstands, landscaping and advertising signs on the fences. Courses include: Montegi, Monza, Suzuki Short, Sugo, and Long Beach.
- Three exciting gameplay modes: Training; Driving; and Race.
Gameplay features include:
- Championship players compete for best total points of all circuits
- Single no limit on time, and car settings may be changed
- Versus 2 player battle using split screen
- Three gameplay levels: Novice, Intermediate and Simulator. All configured with unique play settings.
- Artificial Intelligence Assist functions are included to enable even beginners to have fun while improving their skills and differ from level to level. Functions include: Stability Control; Traction Control; Anti-lock Breaking; Intelligent Breaking.
- Driving Data players can view their driving data, such as driving line-graphs showing speed and gear shift an also replay.
- Car settings change car settings for personal preference.
- Network Capability players can register game results, view their rankings, and compare each other's driving data over the internet.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |