[an error occurred while processing the directive]
T.J. Lavin's Ultimate BMX (PSX) Preview
MTV Sports: Freestyle BMX takes the hottest action sport around and puts it to a video game. Control one of ten professional BMX riders, and attempt to become the undisputed BMX champion in three distinct disciplines: dirt, vert, and street. Test your skills mastering more than 50 separate land and air tricks-- including tailwhips, crooked grinds, 720's, and more-- as you progress through a series of competitions. If you're good enough, you just might get a sponsor and be invited to the ultimate challenge: The MTV BMX Competition, a course where all three disciplines are rolled into one! Of course, if you've mastered the one-player game, you can always go head-to-head with a friend in one of the many multi-player modes. With real BMX sponsors, upgradeable equipment, and riding environments that change in difficulty as you progress—this game has got it all. Put all this to some of today's hottest music and you've got a title that's tough to beat!
- Incredible MTV-endorsed soundtrack preformed by some of today's hottest bands! (TBD)
- Up to 10 selectable pro-riders, each with their signature moves and current sponsors (TBD)
- Three separate types of riders and environments: Dirt, Street and Vert
- Selectable/Upgradeable equipment and apparel
- Hidden Characters, Bikes and Environments
- Special Playfield Evolution Feature: Unlock terrain as you progress!
- Over 50 distinct land and air tricks, including: Tailwhips, Indian airs, 720's, Seat Grabs, Can-cans, grinds, flips, bar-spins, tabletops, truckdrivers, no-handers, and more!
- Special “Power Meter” regulates trick ability—light it up and perform completely over-the-top aerials!
- Compete for prizes and award money
- Real FMV of pro-riders!
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |