[an error occurred while processing the directive]
SSX Tricky (PS2) Preview
Picture yourself returning to the world of SSX, one year later. Things on the SSX World Circuit have changed a lot in one year. Many of the locales look familiar, but the course designers have been burning the midnight oil during the off season creating all new and insane trick versions of the courses that will allow the riders venues to let loose and “Showoff”(trick). In addition, track gurus have put in a multitude of new paths and shortcuts, as well as two completely new stops on the SSX World Circuit. New tracks, environments and configurations allow riders to pump up their trick repertoire and introduce an assortment of new “Uber” tricks to be displayed on the unique Showoff (trick) courses and on the Circuit. In year one, SSX appeared exclusively on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system. SSX Tricky is raising the stakes, debuting on the Playstation2 console, Nintendo GameCube™ and Xbox™ video game system by Microsoft.
- Utilizes DVD media that allows for additional content including a new “DVD-like” 3D front end, as well as exclusive behind the scenes and “making of” footage from voice recording sessions to off the mountain interaction between the riders.
- All new “Garibaldi” and “Alaska” courses. Garibaldi, located in British Colombia, Canada, is a fun “big air” first course with a slew of different routes, providing a number of different experiences. Set in the Wilds of Alaska, the Alaska course features near vertical sections of snow that link the multitude of huge cliff drops on what promises to be the scariest, “edge-of- your-board” course yet.
- The riders are alive! Celebrity voice talent for riders. Expanded facial animation and digital diaries for each rider on the World Circuit, as well as detailed background information on each. Riders bring their own attitude and riding style to the table and play a key role on the Circuit.
- Six all new competitors, as well as six of the eight riders from SSX, make up the circuit. Two of the stars of SSX (Jurgen and Hiro) are sitting out the upcoming season due to serious injuries sustained during the off-season.
- New “Uber” tricks, take airborne tricks to the next level.
- Unique Showoff (trick) versions of nine courses on the World Circuit.
- Improved competitive rider AI tightening up each race and making nothing a “sure thing.”
- Second generation rider physics providing more “in-air” and “on snow” control.
- Graphic power of the PlayStation 2, Xbox and Nintendo GameCube allow the creation of a multitude of visual improvements and unique new cinematic gameplay moments.
- 60 frames per second for all full screen modes. Also displayed in breathtaking wide screen.
- Supports Dolby Digital 5.1 audio.
- Music delivered by new songs and exclusive mixes from the cutting edge world of electronic breaks and beats cut by such turntable all-stars as Mix Master Mike of the Beastie Boys, Aphrodite, The Plump DJ's as well as others.
- Fresh in-game soundtrack delivering a more interactive and intelligent companion to gameplay. Music and sound effects are woven into the game to create more emotional moments, before, during and after they've occurred.
- Nettwerk Records will be releasing a soundtrack CD of the music in SSX Tricky.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |