[an error occurred while processing the directive]
Polaris SnoCross (PSX,N64) Preview
Bummed about the lame selection of winter sport games? Brace yourself for the premiere of Polaris SnoCross. Vatical and Polaris have teamed up to finally bring snowmobile racing to your home game console. With handling and style inspired by Polaris (the world's leading producer of snowmobiles), you're in for a totally new gaming experience through snow-covered mountains around the world.
- Race on 10 exhilarating and challenging tracks ranging from long, winding cross-country terrain with branching paths and hidden shortcuts to high-jumping SnoCross circuits there's even ice-covered racing ovals designed for high speed.
- Drive schematically correct sleds from the 2000 and 2001 Polaris SnoCross snowmobile line.
- Enjoy true driving physics which make sleds corner, jump, and race just like the real ones.
- Customize and upgrade your sled using realistic parts.
- 2-player Head-to-Head mode in addition to several single-player modes.
- Perform over 30 insane MotoCross style tricks and stunts such as Supermans, Nac-Nacs, and Heel Clickers.
- Polaris SnoCross will be available for both the Playstation and Nintendo 64 platforms.
- The game is due out in September 2000.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |