NHL 2K (DC) Preview
Release Date: February 2000
From the cheering crowds, spraying ice and the occasional fight, Sega Sports NHL 2K for Sega Dreamcast is as realistic as it gets! In true Sega Sports style, Sega Sports NHL 2K features all the detail and intense gameplay that comes with a true-to-life hockey game. The game features more than 700 motion-captured moves, incredible 3D graphics, re-created models of real hockey arenas and more. Sega Sports NHL 2K shows all the replays and player reactions through realistic camera angles and catches every grimace and groan as teams battle it out for tournament titles. Sega Sports NHL 2K is an official NHL & NHLPA licensed product featuring all of the teams and players of the NHL.
- Most detailed player models ever with 1,500 polygons per model!
- Over 100 goalie animations
- Over 800 unique player faces that convey emotion through facial expressions
- All 28 teams representing the six divisions and two conferences in the NHL!
- Over 700 motion-captured moves
- Incredible visuals and effects – player reflections on the glass, ice spraying as players stop or turn, water bottles spray water when hit off the net, animated crowds and coaches, realistic camera angles, fluid player movement, working jumbo-trons, fireworks, lasers and skate cuts decorating the ice during play
- Play-by-play commentary by Hall of Famer Bob Cole and Color Commentary by Harry Neale, an ex-NHL coach
- Over 16,000 unique sound files and over 12,000 play-by-play & color commentary
- VMU Memory card/save game feature: Save info. on your game records, season stats, playoff progress and rosters
- All 29 arenas are shown in full 3D detail – each will actual championship banners and rotating advertisements
- Amazing fighting system and bone-crushing checks!
- 9 different glove types, 4 stick types, 8 different types of skates, 4 types of helmets, alternate jerseys as well as team-specific pucks!
- Relive all the action in the manner of TV broadcasts with automatic instant replay
- Make your rosters complete with all the latest rookies, update current players or make yourself the hot new star of the NHL
- Players on the bench and penalty box, as well as the coaches and the fans in the stands move their heads to follow the puck on every play
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |