[an error occurred while processing the directive]
Tiger Woods 99 PGA Tour (PC,PSX) Preview
Publisher: EA Sports
EA SPORTS' new interactive golf game, Tiger Woods 99, allows you to play golf as or against Tiger Woods, the 1997 PGA TOUR® Player of the Year. Tiger Woods, a longtime interactive game player, gave the EA SPORTS team design suggestions for the new golf game and had his swing and signature emotions digitally captured for use in the game. The product features exclusive PGA TOUR golf courses, nine PGA TOUR players (including Tiger), the exclusive license for Pebble Beach Golf Links® and the easiest-to-use Internet functionality for multiplayer competition against golfers around the world. Computer golfers with 3-D accelerator cards will experience the fastest and most technologically advanced interactive golf available on the market.
- Now you can be Tiger Woods. Hit 320 yard drives or chip in with a 3-wood like Tiger.
- Every nuance of Tiger's real golf game – including his victory jump and fist-pumping moves – has been meticulously recreated and included in the game.
- In addition to playing as Tiger Woods, game players can compete as or against eight other PGA TOUR pros including: Mark O'Meara (1998 Masters Champion), Brad Faxon and Davis Love III (1997 PGA Champion).
- The galleries that surround the greens grow/diminish in size depending on your play.
- Flash Draw™ proprietary technology renders game play at a lightning fast speed.
- Fluctuating wind patterns – golfers must time shots to take advantage or fight the effects of gusting winds.
- The PC version of the game includes the following exclusive courses: Pebble Beach Golf Links, TPC at Sawgrass™ and TPC at Summerlin™. Tiger Woods 99 is also compatible with existing PGA TOUR Pro
exclusive courses including: The Bay Hill Club™, TPC at Avenel™, Spyglass Hill™ and The Links at Spanish Bay™.
- The PlayStation version of the game includes TPC at Summerlin, TPC at Las Colinas™, TPC at Southwind™, TPC at Sawgrass and TPC of Scottsdale.
- Practice your shots using the Driving Range, Chipping Green or Putting Green features. These practice modes were modeled after the world-class practice facility at TPC at Sawgrass.
- Laptop installation – a special streamlined installation is available for cyber golfers who want to take their game on the road.
- Talk to or heckle your online opponents with Internet voice chat option.
- Revolutionary 3-D game engine delivers full screen real-time moving cameras that follow the ball in flight. Cameras allow players to plan their next shot from a first-person perspective. (PC)
- Plug-and-Play Internet interface allows free multiplayer competition with golfers from around the world. Up to 200 players can compete in online tournaments. (PC)
- Modem and LAN support. (PC)
- 1 to 4 players (PlayStation)
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |