[an error occurred while processing the directive]
Tiger Woods 2000 PGA Tour (PSX) Preview
Publisher: EA Sports
EA SPORTS, now starting its tenth year of an exclusive partnership with
the PGA TOUR, delivers an accurate, realistic, in?depth golf simulation
for interactive golfers. Tiger Woods, the No. I ranked golfer in the world,
provided game design suggestions as well as video capture information
so that Tiger's real swing and on-the-course reactions are exactly
replicated in the game. Play as Tiger Woods or fellow tournament pros:
Mark O'Meara, Brad Faxon, Lee Janzen or Justin Leonard on premiere
courses including TPC at The Canyons TPC at Sawgrass TPC at
Summerlin, Badlands Golf Club and Poppy Hills Golf Course. Hone
interactive golf skills and step up to the ultimate challenge in EA
SPORTS' new TOUR mode where players can compete in five
- In addition to playing as or against Tiger Woods, game players can compete as or against four other top PGA TOUR pros: Mark O'Meara, Brad Faxon, Lee Janzen and Justin Leonard.
- Extensive game play modes: The Skins Game Shoot?out, Foursomes, Four Ball, Tournament, Practice, Driving Range and brand new TOUR mode.
- New TOUR mode allows players to compete in five different tournaments events on five different courses for extensive tournament experience.
- Play the country's top courses including: TPC at Sawgrass, Poppy Hills, Badlands, TPC at The Canyons and TPC at Summerlin.
- Responsive real?time analog swing allows player to fade, draw or angle shots with maximum control.
- 3-D ball lie indicator and wind meter allow you to play your shot more accurately.
- Reading the greens is simple with large, easy?to?read putting grids and a new 3?D green reading tool.
- 3-D game engine delivers full screen, real?time dynamic cameras that follow the ball in flight. Cameras allow players to plan their next shot from a first?person perspective ? no more slide show golf. Play 18 holes in 30 minutes or less.
- Amateur mode allows inexperienced players to easily and quickly enjoy the game. For advanced interactive golfers, Pro mode allows players to precisely control all aspects of their shots.
- Golf ball physics are engineered to depict accurately the golf ball's flight, spin and bounce characteristics.
- Practice your shots using the driving range, chipping green or putting green features that were modeled after the world?class practice facility; TPC at Sawgrass.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |