[an error occurred while processing the directive]
Microsoft Golf 2001 (PC) Preview
Release Date: Fall 2000
Microsoft Golf 2001 is the easiest way to enjoy a fun round of golf on your PC. Designed for the new PC golfer, Golf 2001 combines easy-to-use features with added realism for great golf anytime you want it. Learn the basics with in-game lessons and a one-click swing, then shoot for birdie on every hole! Improved graphics and ball physics make you feel like you're at one of the seven courses in Golf 2001. From tee to green, Golf 2001 is the simple way to enjoy golf on your PC.
- Golf 2001 puts you on seven unique courses so you can experience different course layouts and terrain.
- Mauna Kea - vintage Hawaiian golf
- Bountiful Ridge - sloping fairways & greens make putting more difficult
- Entrada at Snow Canyon - challenging layout amid majestic red cliffs
- Sea Island - plenty of trees, water, and marsh to test your skills
- Kapalua Plantation - 18 holes of Pacific paradise
- The Mountain at Bighorn - desert golf demanding iron accuracy
- Three Canyons - a fantasy course with water at every hole
- Choose from eight different golfer animations.
- From traditional stroke play to skins, MS Golf 2001 gives you 10 games you play on the real course.
- Perfect your stroke with one of three swing types
- Set your own course conditions for wind, green speed, and fairways.
- Improved graphics, sounds, and ball physics create a realistic golf environment.
- Based on award-winning Links™ LS technology.
- With an Estimated Retail Price of $19.95, Microsoft Golf 2001 is a Great Value.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |