NFL 2K1 (DC)
Publisher: Sega Sports
Release Date: Summer 2000
Updated 8/8/00 with 3 new screen shots!
No, this isn't just NFL 2K for the Internet--this is a whole new ballgame. NFL 2K1
is loaded with new features--and you can up the stakes by playing pros around
the country online through your Dreamcast. The players are harder-hitting, faster,
and stronger, while improved AI makes for brutal defense. The running game is
greatly enhanced so you can run the ball and cover more ground. With more
animations, detailed players and stadiums, and more than 1,700
motion-captured moves, NFL 2K1 is an amazingly realistic experience. And the
realism extends beyond gameplay and into the NFL's business side. Manage
your favorite team in Franchise mode with salary caps, retirements, draft picks,
and rookie signings. Thought you were addicted to NFL 2K? Just wait.
- Play up to eight players over the network.
- All 2000-2001 season activity is updated on the Rosters, including player
trades, retirements, and rookies with new-player attributes.
- More than 2,000 motion-captured moves with harder tackles and hits.
- Players run harder and have enhanced blocking abilities.
- Stadiums regenerate with every game, and signs are game-specific.
- Team playbooks mimic the real NFL books.
- Fresh new commentary focuses on specific moves.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |