Mike Tyson Boxing (PSX) Preview
Release Date: May 2000
Together the pair of Codemasters and Mike Tyson are stepping into the ring with Mike Tyson Boxing™, the new boxing game
that will hook you from the first punch.
- Multiple modes of play - arcade-style action, championship fights and even a boxing
- Vs mode - choose from 16 international boxers in 16 arenas worldwide.
- World mode - train and manage your boxer, taking on up to 90 fighters in three weight
divisions along the way.
- Showcase mode - up to 8 players and 8 CPU opponents going toe to toe in the
toughest of tournaments.
- Full range of punches and defensive moves - jab, hook, uppercut, duck, weave,
block and an array of special punches.
- Practice in an authentic gym - learn the moves and hidden combinations.
- Huge variety of orthodox and southpaw boxers from across the weight divisions.
- Packed with real-time effects - sweat, blood, facial damage and growing crowd
- Unique features include a score bar accurately simulating boxing's points system and a
reward system for outstanding defensive play.
- Individual recovery rates affect fighters' tactics.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |