[an error occurred while processing the directive]
Nascar 3 Patch
Publisher : Sierra
Size : 4.4 MB
This patch has the same fixes and version number as the Nascar legends patch.
Click here to start downloading.
- ALT-TAB now works in all 3 rasterizers.
- Fixed a crashing bug when creating new driver after t_player.car had been deleted.
- Improved AI pacing and caution behavior.
- Fixed a crashing bug in F9 black box display.
- Added cloudy weather option.
- Added new 3-Wide high and low spotter messages.
- 16-bit sound driver now allows game to run on machines with no soundcard installed.
- Fixed a crashing bug with controls that calibrated with negative values.
- Fixed a crashing bug in replay system.
- Fixed a crashing bug with more than 40 calendar entries.
- Fixed a bug in championship season if no SEASONS directory.
- Fixed awarding of bonus points in Championship Season races.
- Fixed a bug in Championship Season standings.
- Fixed tire temp bug after restoring a saved Championship Season race.
- Fixed a bug when editing setup comments.
- Fixed incorrect torsion bar settings in exported car setups.
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer init when Internet box was not checked.
- Fixed multiplayer bogus spotter messages while on starting grid.
- Fixed a multiplayer crashing bug with mismatch of field size in multiplayer init.
- Fixed a multiplayer crashing bug joining arenas, if a race server posted invalid data to the matching server.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug where remote cars viewing replay can cause yellow flags to be dropped.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug where names and custom cars could be blocked at server.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug where a player can get stuck on the starting grid.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug where slave machine would not have correct yellow/green flag status.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug where slave machine could get stuck in pits after a combination of two or more black conditions.
- Fixed a multiplayer timing problem with extrapolation.
- Fixed client qualifying standings in multiplayer, so that the host car is no longer shown with best qualifying time to clients.
- Fixed lap display in multiplayer for client standings.
- Fixed multiplayer race info to update properly during race sessions.
- Fixed multiplayer backwards driving warning messages in qualifying.
- Fixed multiplayer bug in fixed setup races.
Related Links :
Nascar 3 Review (PC)
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |