Sega Sports NBA 2K2 (PS2,Xbox,DC) Preview
Publisher: Sega Sports
Can you say "Dynasty?" After two years of roundball domination on Dreamcast,
Sega Sports unleashes its award-winning NBA franchise on the next-generation
basketball court with "Sega Sports NBA 2K2." Building upon a foundation of
vibrant graphics and crisp, detailed player animation, "Sega Sports NBA 2K2"
talks the talk and walks the walk! High Pick and Roll? We got it! Killer
Crossover? It's in there! The Big Man's game? You betcha! On offense, use
the versatile low post game to drop step around your defender and explode
past him for a posterizing dunk, back him down into the key and pull up for
a sweet hook, or lull him to sleep and pass to the open man. Tight AI
defenders take away the baseline, deftly rotate to the open man, and
establish rebounding position in the paint. Sharper skills and smarter D
elevate your game to a higher level and make "Sega Sports NBA 2K2" the one
to beat on the Xbox(tm) and PlayStation®2 and Nintendo GameCube(tm) game
- Authentic NBA play - Defensive player rotation, intelligent
ball movement, pick & rolls, smart coaching decisions, and explosive moves
deliver the true NBA experience.
- Devastating New Low Post Moves, exclusively captured by NBA
All Star Rasheed Wallace - Exploit your defender with a quick drop step,
back him down into the key, pull up for a sweet fadeaway, or pass to the
- New Timing Steal - Time your steals to jump in the passing
lane to grab the ball or steal it out of the ball handler's hand while he
attempts a spectacular move.
- Broadcast-quality presentation - Dramatic camerawork,
inspired commentary, TV-style overlays, and exciting crowd reactions give
the user the best seat in the house!
- All new playbooks and play system - Recreate NBA team plays
and coaching styles.
- Enhanced One-on-One game - New moves and countermoves
highlight the individual match-up experience. Master the new crossover and
low post moves, but beware of a well-positioned counter.
- Next-gen powered graphics - Detailed arenas and realistic
player models with facial expressions that bring to life the emotions of the
- Contextual player reactions - more realistic face-up
stances, players run toward the shooter to block three-pointers, and
automatic ball protection are just a few of the intelligent animations seen
in the game.
- The Real street courts - Hoop it up at nine of the most
famous playgrounds around the country, such as Rucker Park or Venice Beach.
- Up-to-date rosters, uniforms, signature moves, and NBA rules
for the 2001-2002 season - Play man or zone defense!
- New animations - More than 2200 animations capture the
elegance of the NBA game.
- Original soundtrack produced by star producer
Jermaine Dupri and the Beatminerz
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |