NBA Live 2002 (Xbox,PSX,PS2) Preview
According to an EA Sports spokesperson there will not be a PC version of NBA Live 2002.
We are not going to be producing a 2002 version of NBA LIVE for the PC, but
will be back for 2003. We will be releasing a pack with some fixes for NBA
LIVE 2001. We are also looking at support for windows 2000 and
xp. NBA LIVE 2002 will be available for the PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and
Xbox late this year.
Feel what it's like to be on the court, battling with the best of
the NBA, only with NBA LIVE 2002. Experience life in the paint
and above the rim with emotion like that of an NBA
Entertainment video, or highlight reel. See Steve Francis, up
close and personal, debate a call with a referee or celebrate
following a patented Francis high-flying slam-dunk. NBA LIVE
2002 brings the excitement and emotion into video game
New Xbox Screens(19)
New Jordan/PS2 Screens(20)
- Enhanced play around the basket with various new post moves, more lay-ups and dunks, as well as more control in regards to shot positioning and shot selection. Also, more control on defense and in rebounding.
- New franchise mode. Managing an NBA franchise for up to 10 years as the General Manager, users can view scouting reports on upcoming rookies, as well as draft new rookies.
- Players are brought to life. Life-like bodies and heads make every NBA player a spitting image of their real-life counterpart, right down to cornrows, afros, tattoos, player accessories, and officially licensed shoes.
- Over 50 new dunks and post dunk celebrations.
- Incredibly fluid and realistic animations implementing hundreds of new motion capture animations and improved frame rate.
- New cut scenes focusing on emotional player-player and player-referee interaction.
- Simplified and more intuitive front end allowing players to get into a game quickly and easily.
- Pregame focus on cinematic moments featuring scripted sequences showing players getting themselves and their teammates hyped and ready to play.
- New emotional moments including auto replay with new Jam Cam and Swat Cam cameras featuring special effects like motion blur and letterboxing.
- See what's going on from the player's eyes with cutting edge facial animation.
- Cover athlete and Houston Rocket superstar Steve Francis assisted in game design and motion capture.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |