World Series Baseball 2001 (DC) Preview
Release Date: May 2000
Sega Sports hits a home run with World Series Baseball 2K1. You'll find the
same realism and hard-hitting gameplay that turned other Sega Sports titles into
game legends. Feel like you're down in the dugout with detailed player models
and real MLB rosters. Play today's hottest players using signature batting and
pitching styles. Realistic injuries and weather affect player performance, and you
can track a batter's trends using hot/cold zones. In-depth pitching mechanics
give you up to 32 pitches per player. And use your VMU to choose pitches
without your opponent's knowledge!
- Detailed player models.
- Updated MLB Rosters for the 2000 season.
- Abilities of players based on real sports data.
- Signature batting and pitching styles for today's hottest players.
- Hot and cold zones illustrate batter's streaks and slumps.
- Player injuries--number of missed games varied by severity of injury.
- Weather is based on seasonal patterns and affects gameplay.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |