Triple Play Baseball 2002 (PS2,Xbox) Preview
Step up to the plate and swing for the fences with Triple Play 2002 for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox. The action on the field comes to life with real player models and dramatic out-of-play sequences, giving players the chance to experience big game moments such as a game-winning hit or a key strikeout.
Triple Play 2002 features Single Game, Season and Playoff modes in addition to the new Home Run Derby mode. In Home Run Derby Mode, players can compete in an eight-player elimination tournament and try to hit as many home runs as possible before getting 10 outs.
Behind the microphone for Triple Play 2002 will be a new broadcast team: award winning broadcaster Bob Costas doing play-by-play with color commentary provided by ESPN Baseball Tonight analyst Harold Reynolds.
- Photo-realistic 3D head scans of all the players in Major League Baseball, including Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, Ichiro Suzuki, Jason Giambi, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez.
- Authentic motion captured movements of World Series Champion and Triple Play 2002 spokesman Luis Gonzalez.
- Authentic batting and pitching styles allowing player likenesses to look just like their real life counterparts.
- Re-designed gameplay presentation builds drama and tension during critical matchups with more dynamic camera angles and placement.
- Play-by-play from award winning broadcaster Bob Costas and color commentary from ESPN Baseball Tonight analyst Harold Reynolds.
- New cinematic out-of-play sequences bring the ballpark experience to life with game introductions, strikeouts and home run animations and inning transitions.
- Enhanced facial and body animations including eye blinking, lips moving, fists pumping and high-fiving allows players to show more emotion.
- All 30 MLB stadiums re-modeled in precise detail including animated scoreboards that update real-time as the game progresses.
- New Home Run Derby. Compete in an eight-player elimination tournament or play in one-on-one competition.
- Re-designed player highlights and fielding aids allow for easier fielding while fine tuned pitching and throwing controls include one-button throws to the best base. Throwing controls are more responsive with throwing power sensitivity with analog control.
- Major League Baseball and MLBPA licenses give game players all the teams and players in the major leagues.
- 2002 team schedules and rosters.
- 1-2 players.
- Analog control.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |