Triple Play 2000 (PC,PSX,N64) Preview
Publisher: EA Sports
Release Date: March 1999
Whether you're going deep in the arcade-style Home Run Challenge or digging into the batter's box with the bases loaded, Triple Play 2000 lets you hit with big-time power. The all-new interactive baseball game from EA SPORTS brings the emotion and intensity of a pennant or record chase into your hands with lifelike player facial animations, dynamic lighting, intelligent fielding cameras and an increased sweet spot in the batter's box for more hitting control. Swing your way into four different game modes including single game, season, home run challenge and playoffs. Triple Play 2000 is fast, fun and aggressive power hitting baseball.
PSX Screens 1
PSX Screens 2
- Major League Baseball™ and MLBPA licenses give game players all the teams and players in the major leagues.
- Increased framerate for faster, smoother play.
- Easier to hit and control the ball with a bigger-than-ever sweet spot.
- Varied swinging levels for finer bat and directional control.
- Intelligent fielding cameras focus directly on the action to make all aspects of the game easier to control. With over 75 different camera angles, game players are always close to the action.
- Smarter and easier-to-control base running, batters box adjustments, fielding and infield player selection.
- Career mode allows users to create teams and play through multiple seasons using a draft, point cap and trading bank points.
- Four modes of play: single game, season, playoffs, and the newly formatted home run challenge. This year's home run challenge format takes you back to the home run derby days of the '40s with three outs and one-on-one competition to determine the winner.
- All new player facial animations. Players react to situations and show their emotion.
All 30 MLB stadiums recreated in photorealistic detail with real-time scoreboards and in-park animations (e.g., running waterfalls in Kansas City).
- Faster paced games so that you can build momentum with late inning rallies and final inning scores. N64 game has fast-paced arcade mode.
- New in-game animations, inverse kinematics and dynamic player lighting give players varying sizes and body movements for realistic looks, feel and moves.
- Enhanced stadium sounds and celebrations from the crowd.
- 1999 team schedules and rosters.
- Two Man Booth – color commentary by Buck Martinez and play-by-play Jim Hughson.
- Processes approximately 1,300 stats per player aided by STATS Inc. license (PC).
- Supports LAN and Modem (PC).
- 1-2 players.
- Analog control and Dual Shock (Psx).
- Mouse Support (PC).
- Rumble Pak supported (N64).
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |