Baseball Edition 2000 (PC) Preview
Release Date: Spring 1999
- All new professional play-by-play announcing brings the gamer even more in tune with the action.
- All new 3D modeled stadiums! Every stadium has been remodeled to more accurately reflect the structure, including distinct landmarks and facades.
- Powered by Messiah™ Technology, exclusively licensed by Shiny Entertainment, with player models created from over 100,000 polygons. See muscles flex and jerseys stretch.
- New "Tournament" mode allows the user to draft their own team of all-stars.
- New "Create-a-Player" mode allows for truly customized gameplay.
- Challenge Mark McGwire and the other big boys for the leader board in the Home Run Derby™.
- Over 10,000 statistics! Batter, pitcher and team statistics are tracked, including single-game and single-season records.
- Even smarter AI than ever before means big hitters won't bunt with the game on the line, players actually "round" bases, and fielders are shifted strategically.
- Includes all 30 teams and stadiums as well as over 750 actual players. And as a bonus we've even included a 31st stadium, Seattle's new ballpark opening mid-season.
- Fully licensed by MLB and the MLBPA.
- Bring the in-game stadium experience to life with heckling crowds, players talking smack and true-to-life player scaling.
- New tv style presentation with 3D overlays and cameras.
- 1999 opening day rosters and 1998 season ending stats.
Pentium 200Mhz or greater (PII recommended)
3D Accelerator (D3D or OpenGL)
32 MB RAM
50 MB of free space on hard drive
Windows® 95 or 98
DirectX certified sound card
DirectX certified video card
Supports all Windows 95/98 compatible joysticks and gamepads
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |