High Heat Baseball 2001 (PC) Preview
Release Date: Spring 2000
- Exhibition, season and playoff games can all be played over the Internet or
LAN. Previously, this option was only available for exhibition games.
- Interactive relay man.
- Auto substitution
- AI - an overall improvement in base running. Plus, base runners now overrun
first base on close plays.
- Action camera - Keeps the player close to the action.
- In game saves. - Allows you save to save within an actual game.
- Pitch spray replays - Shows you just where the pitches were during that crucial
- Detailed game summaries.
- We're now tracking almost double the amount of stats that we were in HH2K,
including holds, range factor, runs created, pinch hitting and more.
- Batting practice mode - Lets you set up and get hitting practice against the
situations that challenge you the most.
- New training difficulty level
- Custom Leagues - Allow you to choose how many teams, divisions, leagues, games,
etc. that you wish to have in your league.
- New schedule generator allows the user to play a season of any length (between
1 and 162 games).
- All-Star Game - The game elects the All-Star team from you season and lets
you take the field and play the game.
- In season mode, manager profiles can be set individually for each team from
the Team Menu. You can edit such things as pick off attempts, base stealing,
substitutions, etc. This part of the game is still in the tuning process, but
- More information - improved standings, wild card standings, year by year history
of Hall of Fame, player awards, All-Star team, standing, etc..
- Historical team accomplishment tracking - Just what is you team's record over
the years? How many World Series, League Championships, etc. have they won?
- New end-of-season awards have been added: rookie MVP, best relief pitcher,
Triple Crown winner.
- Amateur draft - You can pick which new rookies join your organization on a
year by year basis. Build the style of team you want on the field.
- Star player face mapping combined with individual body types and player height-weight
scaling bring your favorite stars to life on the screen.
- 3D Mound, night games, and animated stadium textures combine to bring High
Heat's stadiums to a new level of realism.
- Animation blending to smooth the transition between animations.
- Many new player animations and stadiums.
- Player photos throughout the game.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |