High Heat Baseball 2000 (PC,PSX) Preview
Release Date: Spring 1999
A fast paced, leading edge baseball game featuring 16-bit color, high-resolution graphics ( Playstation: high-resolution 512 x 240), and highly detailed 3D stadium environments and high quality 3D player animations derived from motion capture. The perfect balance between action and realism is accentuated through the unique pitcher-batter confrontation, superior artificial intelligence, and speedy pace of play unlike any other baseball game on the market today.
Team .366 is that team and High Heat Baseball is that product. Playing, analyzing, and evaluating the competition coupled with innovative ideas, lots of trips to the ballpark, and research led to a baseball game design that that is true to the game of baseball itself.
Beginning with an artificial intelligence built and refined over three years, concentration on the pitcher-batter confrontation as a true baseball fundamental, and adding in the important pacing element, High Heat baseball fulfills Trip's and the team's goal of a baseball game that looks real AND plays real.
- Polygonal players using motion captured animations. The most fluid and detailed polygonal motion captured player graphics played out in the most realistic, beautifully crafted 3D stadiums.
- One button touch mode for broad family appeal
- TruPlay™ AI guarantees true to life base running fielding and managing
- TruPitch™ 9 pitch types and virtually infinite pitch locations
- Career mode functionality: recruiting from the minors, multiplayer trade, and player development: Rookie, Double A, Triple A Double A, Triple A Player
- Player team management mode including an advance player editor
- Create, trade, edit players
- New 1999 MLPBA team roster plus 1998 players and stats
- 3D acceleration that supports D3D and AMD's 3D Now technology (PC)
- 5 new stadiums that include two classic stadiums (Ebbets Field and Polo Ground)
- Replay mode
- LAN, Modem, and Internet play
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |