ESPN Baseball Tonight (DC) Preview
Release Date: Delayed till ?
Baseball tonight is a revolutionary baseball gaming experience developed directly with ESPN, the worldwide leader in sports. From set-up menus to post-game interviews, this game is a celebration of America's pastime that embodies the personality, knowledge, and insight of ESPN. Over 1,000 animations, draw-dropping graphics, and comprehensive gameplay will impress even the most hardcore baseball gamers.
- Embodies the personality of ESPN with the familiar voices of Rick Sutcliffe and John Miller supplying play-by-play commentary, while Chris "I'll never be your beast of" Berman provides his unique blend of humor and knowledge of America's pastime.
- Revolutionary Smart-Cam designed to highlight the dramatic confrontations in baseball. More than 10 classic confrontations are showcased from pitcher vs. batter to the train wreck of a runner blasting the catcher at home plate.
- Experience all the authentic sounds of the game, from the crack of the bat, to the obnoxious fan sitting behind home plate, to the sweet sound of the 7th inning stretch pipe-organ, it's all there.
- Features speed sensitive throwing and 12 different pitches to choose from for an incredibly realistic pitching experience.
- Analog pitcher/batter interface and player specific strike zones provide a new level of bat control and freedom in the batter's box.
- Create-A-Player option allows you to build a player based on physical attributes, batting stances and pitching characteristics.
- For the first time ever, all-star teams are chosen for an All-Star Game Extravaganza, which features a Home Run Derby.
© 1998-2006 Sports Gaming Network. Entire legal statement. Feedback
[Free Credit Report |
Car Insurance Quotes | Designer Shoes |